Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Eight years ago I married my best friend. I could never have imagined how my life would turn out. Through the good and the not-so-good, Liss has stood by me, encouraged me, trusted me, loved me. She has given me the most remarkable three children and helped me become the man, the father, I always wanted to be.

As we prepare to celebrate Christmas, I always pause this time of year and remember what could have been, living in a small apartment, not sure of where my life was going, or even where I wanted it to go. Liss changed all of that, giving me hope and direction, confidence and trust.

There is nowhere else I would rather be than where I am now, and I owe everything to her, so Happy Anniversary Melissa, I love you now and forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home